You can see and hear the progress...
Program for more effective and efficient rehearsals
1. Goals of basic training
2. Tuning for the full ensemble
3. Balance training
4. Scale training
5. Harmony training
6. Rhythm ...
From first notes to gold-rated performance in only three month.
Profile of Neagari Junior High School
Instrument Selection (mid-April through May)
- Interview and breath support test
- Experience with each instrument
- Assignment ...
Diese neue DVD zeigt Frederick Fennell in seiner kompetenten und witzigen Art bei der Probenarbeit mit einem japanischen Jugendblasorchester. Es werden die Märsche „Our Director“ und „Colonel Bogey“ einstudiert.
"Our Director" (F.E.Bigelow)
Fundamental Methods for Music Mastery
The most comprehensive issue of the Winds series, this edition unifies important fundamental training concepts into a practical method for sight-reading, applies training methods to score development, ...
Ideal harmonic balance to strengthen smaller ensembles
Clinician: Yasutaka Kaneda
Percussion Coach: Michiko Kimura
Individual tone quality is essential to creating a good band sound, especially in smaller groups. For the ensemble, ...
1. Motivating Students and Organizing the Band
- Establishing a clear and inclusive sense of mission and organization -
1) Communication within the band
2) Organizing the band
3) Communication with people outside of the band
- Phone +49-(0)8395-94260
- EMAIL firstname.lastname@example.org
We are happy to assist you!
- Quick delivery. All items are on stock normally and ready to ship.
- Free delivery in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
Shipping costs to abroad